SAP Reserve for Bad Debts (SAP RBD)
The market standard for efficient impairment management in the credit business.
Risk monitoring and provisioning in the credit business presents financial institutions with a complex challenge.
As a key part of the SAP for Banking industry solution, SAP Reserve for Bad Debts (SAP RBD) facilitates this task.
The SAP RBD software solution is developed and maintained by iBS on behalf of SAP.
More Efficiency, More Transparency
SAP RBD provides a comprehensive set of features that facilitate the risk provisioning process and ensure that you always have exact information to assess risks.
- Central management of all risk provisioning activities in one application
- Daily overview of your risk provisioning positions and their development
- Increased efficiency due to significant reduction of the manual effort
- Real-time transfer of all changes that are relevant for the balance sheet to financial accounting
- Automatic provision of all data that is relevant forinternal and external reporting
- Multi-GAAP support for international (for example, IFRS 9, IAS 37/39) and local (including German, Austrian, Canadian) accounting principles
- Seamless integration into the system landscape with interfaces to relevant systems
Reliable Standard Software, Fully Integrated into SAP ERP
- Replaces stand-alone software and therefor reduces the complexity of IT-systems
- Connected to all relevant SAP Banking modules, interfaces to external systems
- Ensures data consistency within SAP
- User-friendly with familiar SAP user interface
Made for international use
- Flexible adaptation to local rules and peculiarities
- Supports various languages, e.g. German, English, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovak, Ukrainian. Additional localizations are available on request.