Saves time, effort and hassle with the revision.
- Supports the compliance-compliant management of your loss data
- Relieves employees of time-consuming routine tasks
- Improves data quality through machine processing and validation
- Can be cost-effectively integrated into existing SAP banking landscapes through standard integrations
- Offers a fast return on investment
iBS-LDB supports the entire process from consolidation, editing, checking, and approval to data provision.
Fully automated consolidation of loss data
- Rule-based and manual selection of default relevant business partners
- Automatic extraction of analysis-relevant data from operational systems
Audit-proof, high quality data management
- Identification and logging of record changes
- Technical and professional validation
- Archiving and historization
Comprehensive editing functions with workflow support
- Enrichment and linking of the failure data by the responsible clerks
- Workflow-supported release according to dual-control principle
Flexible data export into the analysis system & integrated reporting
- Dialog and report functions for case overview and plausibility checks
- Provision of the released data for further analytical processing
Integration for SAP Banking modules in product standard
iBS Loss Database features parameterizable connectors and interfaces to the relevant SAP modules:
- SAP Business Partner for Financial Services(SAP FS-BP)
- SAP Loans Management for Banking, Suite Edition (SAP CML)
- SAP Deposits Management for Banking, Suite Edition (SAP BCA)
- SAP Treasury and Risk Management (TRM)
- SAP Collateral Management for Banking, Suite Edition (SAP CMS)
- SAP Reserve for Bad Debts (SAP RBD)
- SAP Bank Analyzer (SAP BA)
This allows a fast and cost-effective integration into existing SAP banking landscapes. The integration of further systems is possible within the implementation project via connector or standardized file interface.
Flexibly adaptable to your needs
The iBS Loss Database and the integrated validations can be flexibly parameterized and adapted to the institution-specific conditions.
Our expertise for your success
We are happy to support you as the manufacturer of the solution together with selected partners in the implementation and adaptation to your individual needs.
With our professional and technical expertise, we build bridges between the specialist department, IT and external service providers. In conjunction with iBS Testfactory, which actively supports the planning, execution, and evaluation of test activities, this supports successful project implementation.
Support of all SAP systems from ERP 6.0
iBS-LDB is available for SAP systems from ERP 6.0 onwards in German and English. Additional localizations and individual enhancements are available on request.