iBS Loss Database (iBS-LDB)
The parameters used for risk controlling must be regularly validated and their suitability proved to the regulatory authorities. To this end, it is necessary to collect and analyze internal loss data.
iBS Loss Database (iBS-LDB) automates the processes of collating and validating the plausibility of analysis-relevant data from the various SAP and non-SAP systems and provides functions for preparing, persisting, and exporting such data. This considerably reduces manual effort and enables data to be retained in compliance with auditing and regulatory requirements
Saves time, effort and hassle with the revision.
- Supports the compliance-compliant management of your loss data
- Relieves employees of time-consuming routine tasks
- Improves data quality through machine processing and validation
- Can be cost-effectively integrated into existing SAP banking landscapes through standard integrations
- Offers a fast return on investment