Standard Software Offers Security and Cuts Costs
Given the high degree of change and the lack of strategic significance of custom developments in this area, the benefits of standard software for regulatory reporting really come to bear:
- Significantly lower costs for adapting the solution to meet new regulatory provisions
- Reduced resource tie-up
- On-time implementation
- Predictable maintenance costs
- Lower TCO
- Compliance ensured
Seamless Integration with SAP Analytical Banking
Fully integrated in SAP Bank Analyzer, the RR-Analyzer benefits from consistent data and methods within SAP Analytical Banking and helps ensure that this consistency is maintained. This means that you always get uniform results from your evaluations, thereby reducing the workload associated with comparing results across various components.
Plus point: Optimum Data for Expert Analyses and Reports
The precalculated and qualitatively enhanced data in "RRA-IRL" constitutes a valuable data basis. Standardized interfaces make it easy to use this data, even for your own custom, expert analyses and evaluations, for example for internal risk management.
Comprehensive Preprocessing of Reporting Data
- Enrich and prepare extracted data for reporting purposes
- Supports practically all regulatory and statistical reports under German and European law
- Accounting for and distribution of collateral
- Splitting engine for structured products such as CDS and FRAs
- Creation of borrower entities including partnerships and multiple group allocations
- Accounts for special features of investment and trading book institutions
- Optional generic reporting enhancement for creating forms
- Audit-compliant history management of all data relevant for reporting
Data Delivery to the Market-Leading Reporting Tools
- Standard adapters for connecting ABACUS/DaVinci, BAIS and EVOLAN
- Other reporting tools can be connected upon request
Custom Analyzes and Reports
- Standardized interfaces to use the qualitatively enhanced data for own expert analyses and evaluations, e.g. for internal risk management.
The RR-Analyzer supports practically all regulatory and statistical reports under German and European law.
- Calculation of market risk
- Liquidity Regulation
- Large Exposures Regulation
- Solvency Regulation
(basic functions in connection with SAP CRA)
- EMU monthly balance sheet statistics, that is, monthly returns (including minimum reserves)
- Foreign loan portfolio report
- Borrower statistics
- Statement of foreign assets and liabilities
- Reports for foreign subsidiaries (subsidiary statements of foreign assets and liabilities and balance sheet statistics)
- EMU interest statistics
- Securities account statistics
- Issue statistics
- Monitoring of loans to executives and staff in accordance with §15 of the German Banking Act
Reports for Specific Associations
- DSGV statistics (Deutscher Sparkassen- und Giroverband - German Savings Banks and Giro Association)
Three-Layer Architecture and User Exits for Complete Flexibility
The architecture of the RR-Analyzer consists of the following layers:
- Dataextraction from SAP Bank Analyzer's SourceData Layer (SDL) (process)
- Component-related RRA-IRL (persistence)
- Refinement of reporting tool input (process)
Customizing settings allow you to adapt the solution to suit your specific requirements. Standardized user exits are also provided to help implement the exact processing logic you need.
Reporting Tool Interface
Standard adapters are available for:
Interfaces to other reporting tools, e.g. IBRA, can be built to order.
Our Expertise for your Success
On request, our experienced solution specialists – together with selected partners - take care of implementing the solution and adapting it to suit your needs as required.
With their technical and professional expertise, they form the link between departments, IT, and external service providers. This, together with the iBS test factory, which actively supports the planning, execution, and assessment of testing activities, ensures successful project outcomes every time.