iBS Financial Calculation Module (iBS-FCM)
Application for pricing loans based on SAP Loans Management (SAP CML).
iBS Financial Calculation Module (iBS-FCM) is an application for pricing loans within SAP for Banking. The loans to be calculated are modeled in the application, which means that it is not necessary to create the loan in SAP Loans Management (SAP CML) in order to calculate it.
The user interface for creating the loan to be calculated is based on SAP CML; existing loans in SAP CML can be used as templates here. In addition, the customizing settings made in Loans Management are transferred to iBS-FCM. As a result, the time-consuming and error-prone task of making duplicate entries, as required when using external solutions, is largely avoided.
Features & Benefits
- Integratable application for calculating
- Effective interest rate (using several methods simultaneously)
- Nominal interest rate (with a given effective interest rate)
- Disbursement rate (with a given effective interest rate)
- Cash flows
- Can be enhanced by incorporating a present value calculator to calculate
- Commission (with a given minimum margin)
- Nominal interest rate (with a given minimum margin)
- Condition tables
- Enables IFRS calculation of individual transactions to meet requirements under supervisory law (IRBA) and to present position and risk values in the balance sheet
- Existing loans can be used as a template
- Scenarios can be developed by defining loan variants
- Automatic generation of statements containing calculation details
- Enables risk-adjusted pricing