Competitive Advantage Through Efficient Business Processes
- Comprehensive by covering the collective and (optionally) non-collective business
- Individual fit with comprehensive configuration and expansion options
- Efficient through targeted user guidance and automatic processes
- Transparent by overarching process control and monitoring
Flexibility and Cost Advantages Through Standard Software
- Cost-effective by the use of configureable standard software
- Flexible through centrally maintainable processes, rules, and products
- Reliable due to consistant use of tried and tested SAP and iBS products
- Future-proof by modular expandability and long-term maintenance by iBS and SAP
Comprehensive Solution for Your Collective And Non-Collective Business
iBS-BASS provides extensive support for the relevant transactions of a home savings contract throughout its life cycle. The underlying technical structure as a multi-accounts system (savings account, premium account, loan account) allows top map basic functionality on tried and tested core banking modules. Home savings functions are implemented by specialized iBS modules.
iBS Home Saving Plans
provides centralized management and configuration of the offered terms and conditions of a building savings contract towards savings account, premium account and later loans.
iBS Home Savings Contract
includes features and data management for the creation, modification and monitoring of savings contracts throughout the life cycle.
iBS Savings Plan
calculates and displays the development of the capital for a home savings contract on the basis of the current savings rate.
provides all relevant functions and processes for allocation.
reflects the postings of the cash flow within the life cycle of the building savings contract.
Due to the modular approach of the scope of the solution can be adapted to fit individuall needs. In addition, support for non-collective loans and other financial products can be included.
Central Application for Efficient Application and Portfolio Management
iBS-BASS supports efficient handling of savings contracts within a unified, clearly structured interface. The technical realization of a multi-accounts system remains hidden from the user.
- User-oriented view of a building loan contract provides all relevant information at a glance
- Direct editing of relevant data enables convenient, centralized data management without media breaks
- Automatic enrichments and context-sensitive defaults support the efficient operation
- Configurable technical and functional validations ensure a user-independent data quality
Continuous Process Support & Automation
The iBS process management combines individual functions and business transactions to executable business processes. Guided procedures and targeted automation increase efficiency, reduce processing time and improve process and data quality.
- Automatic processing and partial automation through rule-based processes
- Targeted user guidance in manual processes
- Integrated schedule and records management
- Cross-system process measurement and orchestration
- Central configuration of business rules and validations
- Preconfigured best practice processes for the entire life cycle of a home savings contract
Central Product Catalogue
The product and tariff management of IBS-BASS allows to centrally create and manage home savings products. New tariff and product versions can be easily created - usually without programming. This enables product management and sales teams to
- flexibly react on market trends with adjusted conditions,
- implement product innovations faster (shorten "time-to-market"
- create special offers for different target groups.
Integration & Implementation
Seamless Integration into Your System Landscape
Standardized interfaces and a modern layered architecture support an easy integration into different user interfaces, inventory and peripheral systems, like correspondence, document and archive systems. The used proxy technology enables the replacement of individual position management systems without changes to the the overall application. For SAP core banking applications ready to use integrations are already included in the product.
Individually adaptable to your needs
iBS-BASS can be flexibly adapted to institution specific requirements via configuration and additional modules. We are happy to assist you in recording and analysis of your requirements and the design of your iBS-BASS solution.
Our Expertise for Your Success
As a solution provider iBS AG, together with selected partners, help you to implement the solution and adapt it to your individual requirements. With their technical and professional expertise, they form the link between departments, IT, and external service providers. This, together with the iBS test factory, which actively supports the planning, execution, and assessment of testing activities, ensures successful project outcomes every time.