iBS Financial Calculation Module (iBS-FCM)
Application for pricing loans based on SAP Loans Management.
iBS Financial Calculation Module (iBS-FCM) is an application for pricing loans within SAP for Banking. The loans to be calculated are modeled in the application, which means that it is not necessary to create the loan in SAP Loans Management (SAP LM) in order to calculate it.
The user interface for creating the loan to be calculated is based on SAP LM; existing loans in SAP LM can be used as templates here. In addition, the customizing settings made in Loans Management are transferred to iBS-FCM. As a result, the time-consuming and error-prone task of making duplicate entries, as required when using external solutions, is largely avoided.
Features & Benefits
- Integratable application for calculating
- Effective interest rate (using several methods simultaneously)
- Nominal interest rate (with a given effective interest rate)
- Disbursement rate (with a given effective interest rate)
- Cash flows
- Can be enhanced by incorporating a present value calculator to calculate
- Commission (with a given minimum margin)
- Nominal interest rate (with a given minimum margin)
- Condition tables
- Enables IFRS calculation of individual transactions to meet requirements under supervisory law (IRBA) and to present position and risk values in the balance sheet
- Existing loans can be used as a template
- Scenarios can be developed by defining loan variants
- Automatic generation of statements containing calculation details
- Enables risk-adjusted pricing
iBS-FCM is a standalone application that can be seamlessly integrated into your SAP landscape and used by external systems via RFC. Company-specific requirements can be modeled flexibly by defining the relevant parameters.
Licence & Implementation
iBS-FCM can be licenced from iBS AG directly or via one of our local integration partners. As a solution provider, we would also welcome the opportunity of working together with our selected partners to help you implement your solution.